SiaPaKah PeLapis Syafiq?

My photo
putrajaya, wilayah persekutuan putrajaya, Malaysia
Seorang ahli Peluru Emas.Seorang ex-Jenan 0105,seorang yang happy dan bakal menjalani hidup sebagai pendidik...suka berbicara seseatu secara telus dan hidup bersahaja bersama yang tersayang...

TALK ABOUT LOVE




1. To My Friends Who Are...........SINGLE
Love is like a butterfly . The more you chase it,
the
more it eludes you. But if you just let it fly,
it will
come to you when you least expect it. Love can
make you happy but often it hurts, but love's
only
special when you give it to someone who is really
worth it. So take your time choose the best.

2. To My Friends Who Are...........
NOT SO SINGLE
Love isn't about becoming somebody
else's "perfect person." It's about finding
someone
helps you the best person you can be.

3. To My Friends Who Are............
PLAYBOY/GIRL
TYPE
Never say "I love you" you don't care. Never talk
about feelings if they aren't there. Never touch
a life
if you mean to break a heart. Never look in the
eye
when all you do is lie. The cruelest thing a guy
can
do to a girl is to let her fall in love when he
doesn't
intend to catch her fall and it works both ways...

4. To My Friends Who Are............MARRIED
Love is not about "it's your fault", but "I'm
sorry."
Not "where are you", but "I'm right here."
Not "how
could you", but "I understand." Not "I wish you
were", but "I'm thankful you are."

5. To My Friends Who Are............
ENGAGED
The true measure of compatibility is not the
years
spent together but how good you are for each
other.

6. To My Friends Who Are............
HEARTBROKEN
Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as
deep as you allow them to go. The challenge is
not
how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them.

7.To My Friends Who Are............NAIVE
How to be in love: Be able but don't stumble, be
consistent but not too persistent, share and
never
be unfair, understand and try not to demand, and
get hurt but never keep the pain.

8. To My Friends Who Are...........
POSSESSIVE
It breaks your heart to see the one you love
happy
with someone else but it's more painful to know
that the one you love is unhappy with you.

from: PoLoCoNiCoMiCo

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger